A recipe for nachos? Are you for real? Well, I’ve made nachos before, but never with this kind of effort. Loved having a recipe to to help inspire me and have me rifle through my fridge and pantry and see what would work. It’s from damn_delicious and it was damn delicious! Didn’t feel like making a big meal with an Easter ham on tap, and this was just right! 👩🏻🍳. https://damndelicious.net/2016/09/06/sheet-pan-nachos/. INGREDIENTS:
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* 1 pound ground beef*
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* 1 (1.25-ounce) package taco seasoning
* 12 ounces tortilla chips
* 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
* 1 cup corn kernels, frozen, canned or roasted
* 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
* 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
* 1 Roma tomato, diced
* 1/4 cup diced red onion
* 1 jalapeno, thinly sliced
* 2 tablespoons sour cream
* 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
* Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
* Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add ground beef and garlic, and cook until beef has browned, about 3-5 minutes, making sure to crumble the beef as it cooks; stir in taco seasoning. Drain excess fat.
* Place tortilla chips in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Top with ground beef mixture, black beans, corn and cheeses.
* Place into oven and bake until heated through and the cheeses have melted, about 5-6 minutes.
* Serve immediately, topped with tomato, onion, jalapeno, sour cream and cilantro.