Dinner Strong! Combining recipes from delish foodnetwork and tasteofhome to serve Garlic Rosemary Pork Chops, Roasted Broccoli with Garlic and Parmesan Baked Potatoes. Vampires be warned! 👩🏻🍳 Garlic Rosemary Pork Chops
4 pork loin chops
Freshly ground black pepper
1 tbsp. freshly minced rosemary
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 c. (1 stick) butter, melted
1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
* Preheat oven to 375°. Season pork chops generously with salt and pepper.
* In a small bowl mix together butter, rosemary, and garlic. Set aside.
* In an oven safe skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil then add pork chops. Sear until golden, 4 minutes, flip and cook 4 minutes more. Brush pork chops generously with garlic butter.
* Place skillet in oven and cook until cooked through (145° for medium), 10-12 minutes.
Roasted Broccoli with Garlic
1 bunch broccoli (about 1 1/2 pounds), cut into florets, stems peeled and sliced or diced
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
3 cloves garlic, sliced
Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
* Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
* Toss the broccoli florets with the olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper on a baking sheet. Spread them out and then roast, without stirring, until the edges are crispy and the stems are crisp tender, about 20 minutes.
Parmesan Baked Potatoes
* 6 TBS butter, melted
* 3 TBS grated Parm cheese
* 8 medium unpeeled red potatoes (about 2-3/4 pounds), halved lengthwise
* Pour butter into a 13×9-in. baking pan. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over butter. Place potatoes with cut sides down over cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 40-45 minutes or until tender.