Get those grilled fired up! And, don’t you worry because this recipe from spendpennies is going to stay nice and juicy for you! Be sure to marinate at least four hours, if you can. Grilled Honey Mustard Chicken. If we don’t finish, we’ve got lunch covered in a salad or on a roll with LT. 😋 👩🏻🍳
6 Boneless Chicken Breasts
3 Tablespoons of Mayonnaise or Dressing
1/3 Cup Dijon Mustard
1/4 Cup Honey
1 1/2 teaspoons Soy Sauce
1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
* Mix together Dijon, honey, soy sauce and lemon juice.
* Remove 3 tablespoons of the Honey Mustard Sauce and set aside.
* Mix the chicken breasts with the remaining marinade and let sit up to 4 hours in the fridge
* Preheat the grill to medium and grill the chicken 6-7 minutes per side or until juices run clear and the chicken reaches 165°F.
* Add 3 tablespoons of mayo or dressing to the reserved 3 tablespoons Honey Mustard Sauce
* Drizzle over chicken breasts and enjoy!
Mcminn km no