Good morning! Had this for breakfast yesterday and was full all day; so satisfying. Keto Omelette Wrap with Salmon and Avocado from theketodietapp. It made a weekday feel like Sunday brunch! 👩🏻🍳
Ingredients (makes 1 wrap)
* 3 large eggs
* 1/2 large avocado (100 g/ 3.5 oz)
* 1/2 package smoked salmon (50 g/ 1.8 oz)
* 2 heaped tbsp full-fat cream cheese (64 g/ 2.3 oz)
* 2 tbsp freshly chopped chives
* 1 medium scallion, chopped (15 g/ 0.5 oz)
* 1 tbsp ghee or butter
* sea salt & pepper, to taste
1. Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl with a pinch of salt and pepper and beat them well with a whisk or fork.
2. Mix the cream cheese with chopped chives. Slice the smoked salmon, peel and slice the avocado.
3. Pour the eggs evenly in a hot pan greased with ghee. Cook over a medium-low heat. Don’t rush it and don’t try to cook it fast or the omelet will end up being too crispy and dry.
4. Use a spatula to bring in the egg from the sides towards to center for the first 30 seconds. Cook for another minute or two.
5. Slide the omelet onto a plate and spoon the cheese spread all over.
6. Add the salmon, avocado, chopped spring onion and fold into a wrap. Serve immediately and enjoy!