I am having a bit of a Mother’s Day hangover today. I think I liked being waited on, and couldn’t get motivated to think of what to make for dinner or to actually cook it. Scrolled through themodernproper feed, and this one-skillet Baked Gnocchi recipe jumped out at me. Basic, store-bought ingredients combined to give you a homemade gourmet meal. longhinisausage, bigyfoods Culinary Tours Gnocchi, raoshomemade sauce, liuzzicheese ricotta and mozzarella to top it off. Easy make, easy clean up. Thanks, ladies! 👩🏻🍳. https://themodernproper.com/baked-gnocchi. Baked Gnocchi
* 1 lb Ground italian sausage * 2 1 lb packages gnocchi * 8 oz Ricotta
* 1 tsp Salt * 1 tbsp Fennel seeds
* 1 Large jar (25.5 oz) marinara sauce
* 8 oz Mozzarella grated (block or fresh)
* 2 tbsp Fresh parsley
1. Sauté the Italian sausage until it’s brown, crispy and pretty well cooked through. It’ll bake a little more in the oven, but since it’s pork you don’t want to risk undercooking it.
2. Assemble! Fill a large, oven-proof skillet with the marinara sauce, dollops of ricotta, uncooked gnocchi, cooked sausage, fennel and salt. Stir to combine.
3. Bake! Top with sliced fresh or grated mozzarella and bake until bubbly, gooey, melty perfection is achieved. :