It basically takes 5 ingredients to make the sauce for Easy Honey Garlic Chicken Thighs from cafedelites . How can you lose? Oh, and it was delish!! 👩🏻🍳. Easy Honey Garlic Chicken Thighs https://cafedelites.com/wprm_print/40387
* 6 chicken thighs, bone in or out, with or without skin
* Salt and pepper, to season
* 1/4 c olive oil
* 2 teaspoons garlic powder
* 6 cloves garlic, crushed
* 1/3 cup honey
* 1/4 cup water (or chicken broth)
* 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar (or apple cider vinegar, or any white vinegar)
* 1 tablespoon soy sauce
* Season chicken with salt, pepper and garlic powder; set aside.
* Heat a pan or skillet over medium high heat with 1/4 c olive oil; sear chicken thigh fillets or breast fillets on both sides until golden and cooked through.
FOR BONE IN THIGHS:
* Reduce heat after searing on both sides, cover skillet with a lid and continue cooking until the chicken is cooked through, while turning every 5 minutes until done.
* Drain most of the excess oil from the pan, leaving about 2 tablespoons of pan juiced for added flavour.
* When chicken is done and cooked through, arrange chicken skin-side up in the pan (if cooking with skin); add the garlic between the chicken and fry until fragrant (about 30 seconds). Add the honey, water, vinegar and soy sauce. Increase heat to medium-high and continue to cook until the sauce reduces down and thicken slightly (about 3-4 minutes).
* Garnish with parsley and serve over vegetables, rice, pasta or with a salad.