More take out that we are having in! AsIan Peanut Noodles with Chicken. Spicy enough to warm us up on this chilly night. Love trying different dishes while we stay at home. ❤️. Thanks skinnytaste ! 👩🏻🍳. https://www.skinnytaste.com/asian-peanut-noodles-with-chicken/. AsIan Peanut Noodles with Chicken
For the Peanut Sauce:
* 1 cup reduced sodium chicken broth
* 5 tbsp better’n peanut butter
* 1 tbsp Sriracha chili sauce
* 2 tbsp honey
* 2 tbsp soy sauce
* 1 tbsp freshly grated ginger
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
For the chicken:
* 16 oz chicken breast, cut into thin strips
* salt and pepper, to taste
* 1 tbsp Sriracha chili sauce, more or less to taste
* juice of 1/2 lime
* 4 cloves garlic, crushed
* 1 tbsp fresh ginger, grated
* 1 tbsp soy sauce
* 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
* 8 oz rice noodles
* 3/4 cup green onion, chopped
* 1 -1/4 cups shredded carrots
* 1- 1/4 cups cup shredded broccoli slaw
* 1 cup bean bean sprouts
* 2 tbsp chopped peanuts
* 1 lime, sliced
* cilantro for garnish, optional
* For the peanut sauce: Combine 1 cup chicken broth, peanut butter, sriracha, honey, 2 tbsp soy sauce, ginger, and 3 cloves crushed garlic in a small saucepan and simmer over medium-low heat stirring occasionally until sauce becomes smooth and well blended, about 5-10 minutes. Set aside.
* Boil water for the noodles cook pasta according to package instructions.
* Season chicken with salt and pepper, sriracha, lime, garlic, ginger and soy sauce.
* Heat a large skillet or wok until hot. Add oil and sauté chicken on high heat until cooked through, about 2-3 minutes; remove from heat and set aside.
* Add 2 cloves crushed garlic, scallions, carrots, broccoli slaw and/or bean sprouts and salt, sauté until tender crisp, about 1-2 minutes.
* Drain noodles and toss with peanut sauce and additional chicken broth if needed to loosen the sauce. When chicken is cooked, toss with noodles.
* Divide noodles and chicken between 6 bowls, top with sauteed vegetables, bean sprouts, chopped peanuts (or you can toss everything together to hide the vegetables so your family members don’t push them aside!) and garnish with cilantro and lime wedges.