Saturday night means pizza right? This Keto Pizza Skillet from thegirlwho8everything is one way you can have your “pizza,” and eat it, too. This was an easy, delicious surprise, and I hope you have a chance to try it! 👩🏻🍳
* 19.5 ounces sweet Italian turkey sausage
* 1 (10 ounces ) package frozen or fresh riced caulifower a (you can also use a broccoli/ cauliflower rice mix) I used greengiant
* 1 cup pizza sauce (I used raoshomemade )
* 1 oz sliced pepperoni (about 17 slices)
* 1/2 cup whole milk shredded mozzarella cheese
* Parmesan for sprinkling on top
* In a large skillet, brown and crumble the sausage over medium heat. Add the riced cauliflower rand broccoli. Sautee to desired tenderness.
* Stir in the pizza sauce. Layer the pepperoni and mozzarella cheese. Cover to melt the cheese. Sprinkle with Parmesan to serve.